Return and Exchange Policy
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
- The exchange must be of the same price.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.